I'm not certain if you can change it in Classic Blogger, but in New Blogger you can easily change your About Me to read something else. Mine reads "Lies About Me". Yours could say "My Trips Into Space", or whatever you like.
You cannot however change the "See My Complete Profile" because that is one of the things that belongs to Blogger and isn't accessible to you or me, not that I have been able to discover. Sad, but true.
In New (beta) Blogger:
1. Unless you have been an idiot and deleted the "crossed tools" editing icon (wrench and screwdriver), go to the crossed tools under your "About Me" section.
2. Click on the editing icon.
3. A popup window will open with various information fields that you've probably already filled in when you created your blog.
4. The title "About Me" appears at the top and you can delete and/or replace it.
5. Click on Save Changes before you're through.
The change will usually be instantly visible when the popup window closes. If not, try Refresh (F5). You can go back to this editng box as many times as you need to.
See also: Have 2 or More Profiles On One Account"