|1. Go to your Post Editor. |
2. Click on Blogger's picture icon.
3. When you see "browse", click on that.
4. when it takes you to your own computer, locate the photo you want to use.
5. Click Upload.
6. Click on Done.
7. If you uploaded to a post different from where it's intended to go, possibly even on a different blog, Copy the html code.
8. Paste the code into the right post.
There are alternate free photo hosts such as Picasa, Photobucket, Flickr, etc. With some of them, costs may ensue if you exceed their limits. Try any of them, though, as alternatives when your photo host is troublesome. One may work when another one does not.
There are several useful screenshots below!
First is a screenshot of the top part of this post in the Post Editor. It shows the Blogger picture icon, the tiny rectangle that's blue in the top half, and primarily green in the bottom half.]
[Below are screen shots of the photo download process.]
New images always load into a post at the top. If you view the image in Compose mode, you can Drag and Drop it to other locations; if you are viewing it in Edit Html mode, use Cut and Paste to relocate it.