|Once in a while someone knows about the strikethrough tag without knowing what its called or how to utilize it, so here is the strikethrough tags:|
I don't see any way to do this in Compose Mode, so you have to switch to the Edit Html Mode in order to do it.
At times people don't know the exact word that's involved in this and may say "cancel" or some other similar word.
AT PRESENT, ALL USES OF "READ MORE" ON THIS BLOG ARE DYSFUNCTIONAL, SO THE FULL POSTS ARE SHOWING FOR NOW!
Most Frequent Blogger Questions
USEFUL BEGINNER'S LIST (30 Posts)
This blog outgrew the original intended 20 Questions & Answers and is now approximately 210 Q&A. I never did figure out which were the 20 most important ones.
|I don't know more than I know--sometimes I know even less!|
All The Things I Don't Know!
If some portion of this blog is unreadable in Firefox, Internet Explorer, or whatever, tell it to go to hell then try another browser!!!
BLOGGER PROBLEM REPORT FORM http://help.blogger.com/?page=troubleshooter.cs&problem=&contact_type=bug_with_blogger_beta&Submit=Submit
The Blogger Wishlist feature no longer exists.
Blogger hasn't said why or if it'll ever return.
|Kick-starting The Blog|
| 1. Refresh (F5) or Ctrl-F5
2. Clear cache (delete temporary Internet files) and cookies in Tools-Internet Options.
3. Add a question mark to the end of your blog's internet address in the address box and see if it will show the latest update. (Can also be done with other people's url's in the address window.)
4. Republish (if in classic Blogger)
6. Log out and log back in again (may change to an untroubled server)
7. Change or reload the browser (IE, Firefox, others)
8. Try a different computer, or see if you can duplicate the problem or avoid it in a post in another blog (make a test blog, whether in the same account or a second account, that's not public so nobody will see you screwing around!)
---Not necessary to do all of these at once!---
Blogger may make problems for some computers about accepting cookies, especially when you are using the new versions of Internet Explorer or Firefox browsers. Difficulties with accepting scripts may be caused by security systems, antivirus programs, firewalls, and some add-ons. Check all your settings.
You may need to change your browser settings, or to list www.blogger.com and blogger.com as "trusted sites" in your Internet Options-Security so that scripting can occur.
USEFUL BLOGGER HELP FILE
[For Newbies or anyone else who gets lost in the rain in Juarez.]