|To view the code that other people use to display an icon, image, button, or other item, look at the browser (not Blogger) toolbar up above (while you are at their site) and |
1. click View
2. click Source
3. right-click your mouse
4. click Select All
5. right-click again and click Copy.
6. open a Notepad file and Paste the code there.
7. Locate the applicable code, where it starts and ends.
8. Copy and Paste that snippet of code into your own template or page elements.
|For those of you who use or are comfortable with Firefox, it's simpler:|
1. Mark (highlight) the area of interest.
2. Then right-click the mouse.
3. Click on "View Selection Source".
4. Code will appear on screen; Copy & Paste what's needed.