|Another Didactic List|
|1. If you need to alter the photo size, use a photo program to do so while it's still on your computer. |
2. Use a blog post (on your main blog or some other) and use the photo icon (in the toolbar above the Edit Post text box) to add a photo.
3. You'll Browse your own computer, select one, and upload it to that post.
4. When you've completed that, you'll have a lot of code for a large and small photo pair, part of which ("http://... etc.) is the URL.
5. Save that post, but it's not necessary to publish it.
6. Use the right-click menu on the mouse to Copy the URL.
7. You can later Paste it into the "Photo URL" box in your blog's Edit Profile list.
8. Be sure to save the change at the bottom of the Edit Profile page.
If you use Blogger's picture icon or otherwise end up with the code for both large and small images, go here to unscramble the text and select the code for the smaller one at Header Picture Code.